- Emulates up to two floppy disk drives (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th)
- Disk sizes: 360 KB to 2.88 MB (two banks linked together)
- Supports one DiskOnChip® to emulate one HDD
- Drive designation: DOS drive
- 6 individual 32-pin memory sockets, divided into two banks one bank for each emulated drive
- Power-on auto-boot feature
- On-board Flash programming circuitry with easy-to-use menu driven programming utility software
- 2 lithium back-up batteries (3 V, 190 mAHr) for 3 years of data retention (depending on memory configuration)
- On-board LED signals low battery Voltage (< 2.5 V)
- Connector for external battery
- Battery status displayed when booting
- Each card occupies only 16 KB of system memory space
The PCM-3810A Solid State Disk Module uses Flash, EPROM, or SRAM chips inserted into its standard 32-pin sockets to emulate one or two floppy disk drives. The PCM-3810A also supports one DiskOnChip® to emulate one HDD. The PCM-3810A's two banks of chips provide from 360 KB to 1.44 MB of disk storage space each, depending on the size and number of memory devices.
The PCM-3810A's banks are assigned drive labels (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th) or can be individually disabled. One PCM-3810A drive can be set as the boot drive by setting it's jumpers for drive "1st" and copying the necessary boot files to it. The drive designation set by the PCM-3810A's jumpers is purely internal to the module, you do not need to make any changes to the BIOS setup. DOS will determine the final drive designation.
(Single Unit Pricing. Includes: Integration, Setup,Testing, & Enhanced Support)
|PCM-3810A||Solid State PC/104 Flash Disk Card||Call|